We are hiring part-time Help!
Looking for a fun self-motivated person who can has Summer, weekend, and holiday availability.
Can you stay busy at slow times and multitask on busy days?
About 8 hours total over weekends. More shifts available over holidays.
Weekend and holiday availability is a must!
Must be at least 18 years or older.
Starting salary $13.50/hr.
Best way to explain the job: We are like waitresses but with paint!
* Have a fun upbeat, friendly personality and be self-motivated/independent worker.
* Be flexible for scheduling during the week and weekends in the mornings and afternoons.
* Be willing to take direction and complete task list if needed
* Be able to be on your feet 3 to 4 hours at a time.
* Be a team player and work well with others
* Be willing to follow all restrictions and regulations of Covid
* Be an independent thinker/doer
This job will cause you to be on your feet often. You may also be required to lift up to 50 lbs boxes and gallons of glaze.
"Would you be a good fit?" questionnaire:
1. Do you know how to keep busy?
2. Are you quirky and like to talk to others?
3. Do you speak clearly and loudly for others?
4. Are you willing to do light cleaning?
5. Do you have reliable transportation?
6. Are you willing to come in if we need "busy day backup"?
7. Are you friendly?
8. Do you handle hyper children and redirecting kindly?
9. Are you willing to work with a fun sarcastic group of coworkers that turn into friends?
10. Are you reliable and and pick up when people need to switch or need extra help?
Did you notice there wasn't a lot of reference to art work and experience with art? Can you guess why?
Fun friendly atmosphere and teammates.
Starting Salary $13.50
401K available after 90 days
Supplemental Insurance available after 90 days.
Opportunities to help create classes/projects/ displays for the studio.
Working at Hot Fired Arts is more than just painting and being creative! It's about building relationships and making a space for people to laugh, relax, and make memories with loved ones on top of getting their art on! If you want to work at the studio because you want to paint a lot or you think it would be fun, we just want to let you know there's a weeee bit more to it.
Of course, we welcome artsy people like us! Let us know what art experience you have but its okay if you don't have much... don't worry, we'll teach you so you can teach others!!
We strongly encourage you to come INTO the studio to complete an application.